The Focus of the Contest:
* This contest has been inspired by the upcoming Community Safety and Crime Prevention Week (May 1st to May 5th).
* The topic of the contest is "Social Media and Online Safety".
* The focus of the submissions is to create tips for safely using social media/create key messages to share with student peers.
* Students from Kindergarten through Grade 12 are invited to participate in the contest!
* The main idea behind this contest is to utilize popular technology to create one of a kind content!
* Produce a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post, with or without a picture, and save as a screenshot or photo file. (If using a screenshot please send as "actual size").
* Topics can include cyber bullying, appropriate use of personal information, visiting safe website, being cautious with email, safe use of social networking, etc.
* All submissions will be displayed at the London Central Public Library during Community Safety and Crime Prevention Week (May1-5, 2017).
* Awards will be given to top 5 submissions from both the TVDSB and LDCSB in Elementary and Secondary panel (20 awards in total).
* Winners will be recognized at a reception on Friday, May 5 at 7:00p.m. in the Stephenson Hunt Room at the London Central Public Library,251 Dundas Street, London.
* A student participating in the contest must include their name, name of their school and their grade in their submission to be qualified for the contest. Students who do not provide this information will not qualify to be selected as one of the LDCSB winners.
* Contest Submissions are due by Wednesday, April 19th, 2017.
* To Submit your Posters: Fill out the necessary information below, attach your poster and press submit. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.