Make sure to participate in the 1st Annual Social Media and Online Safety Contest:
* Produce a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post, with or without a picture, and save as a screenshot or photo file. (If using a screenshot please send as “actual size”).
* Topics can include cyber bullying, appropriate use of personal information, visiting safe website, being cautious with email, safe use of social networking, etc.
* All submissions will be displayed at the London Central Public Library during Community Safety and Crime Prevention Week (May 1-5, 2017).
* Awards will be given to top 5 submissions from both the TVDSB and LDCSB in Elementary and Secondary panel (20 awards in total).
* Winners will be recognized at a reception on Friday, May 5 at 7:00p.m. in the Stephenson Hunt Room at the London Central Public Library,251 Dundas Street, London.
* A student participating in the contest must include their name, name of their school and their grade in their submission to be qualified for the contest. Students who do not provide this information will not qualify to be selected as one of the LDCSB winners.
* Contest Submissions are due by Wednesday, April 19th, 2017.
* To Submit your Posters: Visit ldcsb.ca, click the student subsection and then click on the Social Media and Online Safety Contest section. From their fill out the necessary information, attach your poster and press submit to be registered for the contest.
* You can also scan the QR code below to access the webpage, there you can fill out the info and submit your poster