Attention incoming Grade 9s! We'd like to help your transition to high school be as smooth as possible. Here are some survival tips for entering high school!
- Avoid being absent and always arrive to class on time.
- Always come to school dressed in proper uniform.
- Maintain a good relationship with your teachers.
- Don’t hesitate to see a guidance counsellor if you’re struggling academically or in your personal life.
- Join a club or sports team.
- Volunteer (don’t forget you need 40 hours of community service to graduate!)
- Maintain a balance between your school and social life.
- Stay organized and complete your homework on time.
- Be yourself!