Click here to complete the survey!
We invite you to share with us your views, experiences, and suggestions regarding mental health, well-being, and addiction related issues. The information that you provide will help us better understand the mental health and well-being needs of London District Catholic School Board students in Grades 9-12.
- Your answers will also help inform school and board wide program planning.
- This survey is completely voluntary and your responses will be kept anonymous and confidential.
- This is not a test. Please be as honest as possible and understand that there are no wrong answers.
- The survey will take about 30 minutes to complete.
- It is okay to skip a question, if you find it too difficult or too personal. Please try to answer all the questions as best as you can though.
- Its important to know that this survey is not intended as a place for you to ask for help.
After the survey, we encourage you to seek help from a teacher, staff person, or adult that you trust , if you are upset or having problems.
Your answers and suggestions are very important to us.
Every one will receive a RESOURCE SUPPORT CARD with phone numbers, links and apps for mental health support.