NEW TO MOTHER TERESA FOR SEMESTER TWO February 2019
Kindly visit the Guidance Office during office hours (7:30a.m. to 3:30p.m.) for a Registration Package. If you have questions regarding Registration, please contact the Guidance Secretary, at (519) 675-4433, extension 7.
Students New to the LDCSB - Register at Mother Teresa For Next September 2019 - Grades 9 - 12
Please join us on January 9th, 2019, to learn more about the programs offered. Meet with our staff and students and explore our school. Registration packages will be made available on this evening. After this date, you may contact the Guidance Department and arrange to pick up a registration package. All packages are due back to the guidance department by January 25th, 2019. Registration is dependent upon the submission of a complete registration package, with all required documentation. Once received, a guidance counsellor will contact the family to arrange an appointment to complete the registration. Anyone wishing to register after January 25th may do so on an individual basis subject to availability of courses.
Please refer to the appropriate checklist below, which makes note of the documentation which will be required to complete the registration process.
CURRENT MOTHER TERESA STUDENTS - 2019 REGISTRATION:
- Review the Online Instructions for Course Registration after attending the Grade Specific Course Registration Assembly (1st week of February)
- Guidance Staff will provide a detailed overview of the application process and key considerations in choosing courses. They will highlight many of the unique programming options offered at the school and througout the board for each of the grades in spearate presentations.
- Course selection signoff sheets and activity fees are due to the main office by Friday February 22, 2019.
ELEMENTARY FEEDER SCHOOL STUDENTS - 2019 REGISTRATION:
- Review the Online Instructions for Course Registration and the Checklist Cover Letter (found in student registration packages provided to the students in their grade 8 class visits in January)
- MTS Guidance Staff visit each of the feeder schools monthly, from October - January to provide a detailed overview of the transition to high school, the many different programs and pathways offered, supports in place and the registration process.