Webpage is currently under construction. Check back at a later date for further exam details.
Completing the Exam Registration Process:
- A completed registration form must be handed into the Guidance Office by Monday March 4th, 2019 to register for a May exam.
Required Pre-Administration Session:
- All students registering for an AP exam are required to attend a Mandatory Pre-Exam Administration Session. TBA (April)
- Attendance at this pre-administration session reduces the AP exam timing by approximately 30 minutes. More details about session locations and times will be make available in late March/April.
- AP Exams will be administered the weeks of May 6 and May 13, 2019.
|English Literature and Composition||Wednesday May 8th || ||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon|
|Biology||Monday May 13th || ||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon |
|Calculus AB||Tuesday May 14th || ||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon|
Exam Day Information:
- Students should report to their morning exams by 7:45 a.m. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours.
- Specific room assignments will be shared a few days prior to testing. Seating will be assigned with a preassigned seating chart.
- Students must bring two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators(if applicable) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. Approved calculators will be reviewed by the AP subject teachers in February prior to the exam
- Cell phones, backpacks, purses or bags will not be allowed in the test room and will not be accessible to students during the test, including break times. We recommend that these items are left in your locker or at home.
- There will be an exam break between Sections 1 and II or your AP exams.
- Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Failure to adhere to all regulations may result in the removal from exam or cancellation of scores. For more information, please read the AP Bulletin for Students and Parents (a paper copy will be distributed after March break). ap-student-parent-bulletin-2018-19.pdf
- The exam price is $94 USD per exam. This price is set by the College Board and charged to the school. The MTS Pre-AP committee will determine each year, what portion of this exam fee, students will be required to pay.
- A student who registers for an exam may cancel this request before March 21, 2019
- If a student wishes to cancel their exam after March 21, a $25 administration fee will be billed to the student.
- There will be NO late ordering of exams.