EXAM SCHEDULE AND EXPECTATIONS
- All students must be in the exam room by 8:00 a.m.
- Exams start at 8:00 a.m.
- All students must be in proper uniform to write exams.
- Medical notes are required to verify illness during examinations.
- Requests to reschedule final examinations due to travel plans or jobs will not be granted.
- NOTE the conflict day is to be considered an exam day as well when planning vacation, etc.
- There are no regular classes during exams. Students should only come to school to write their exam.
- Students must return all textbooks or (the equivalent money value) before writing the examination.
- Students are responsible to know when and where their exam is written and to be on time.
- Any student using dishonest means to obtain answers on any examination will receive a mark of zero for that examination.
Period One classes
Period Two classes
Period 3/4 classes
Period Five classes
Exam Conflict Day
- Buses run a regular schedule during examinations. Arrival: 7:30 a.m. – 7:50 a.m., Departure: 2:15 p.m.
- Students may arrange to be picked up from school by a parent or guardian once their exam is completed.
- Students with an R.M.C. parking pass and are eligible to drive may drive home. Students may not drive other students home unless written parental permission is received in the office.
EXAM SHUTTLE BUS
- There will be ONE (1) exam shuttle bus run.
Route: All buses leave RMC at 10:45 A.M. travelling to White Oaks, Pond Mills, Dorchester, Summerside areas, depends on numbers that have signed up whether one or more busses will be ordered.
- Students are to purchase a shuttle bus ticket for $3.00 per day (as needed) or 4 days for $10.00. Students are to come to the main office to purchase their ticket(s) for the appropriate dates that they want to take the shuttle bus. This is to be done FROM JUNE 4-18, 2019 ONLY. Tickets will be distributed by the exam teacher on the day that the bus is requested.
- There will be no cafeteria services during exams.
INCLEMENT WEATHER PROCEDURES
- On regular days exams are written from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Two hour delay: Exams will begin at 10:00 a.m. as per the regular day schedule. Example: Day One, Friday JUNE 21 exams for period 1 are written at 10:00 a.m.
- Bus cancellation: Exam days will be pushed ahead 1 day. Example: If buses are cancelled on Friday, JUNE 21 for period 1, Day 1 exams will be written on Monday, JUNE 24, Day 2 will be written on Tuesday and so on.
- Students are encouraged to take home all study material on the last day of classes.
- R.M.C. is in the Dorchester Zone and Red Zone. Listen to Radio Station 102.3 FM, or 95.6 FM or check my Big Yellow School Bus web site.
PARTIAL BUS CANCELLATION
In the unlikely event that we have a partial bus cancellation where some buses are running and buses for a specific area is cancelled, exams at RMC will go ahead on schedule for those students who have bus transportation to school. Those students who have no bus transportation and cannot get a ride from parents will have their exam rescheduled to the exam review day. Parents are asked to contact the main office for further direction or review updates to the school's website and/or social media. Any student who misses an exam when their bus is running but mistakenly believes that exams are postponed will forfeit the exam and receive a zero.
If there are any questions do not hesitate to contact the school
Yours in Catholic Education,