As students progress through high school, they are encouraged to discuss their plans with Guidance counsellors who are available to assist with academic, vocational or other concerns.
- Interviews with counsellors may be arranged through the Guidance office.
- Information is available to help students organize course selections carefully with regard to future plans.
- Each student is assigned to a particular counsellor and may request assistance anytime.
- Parents are also encouraged to make use of the resources available in the Guidance Centre.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that they have the necessary requirements for admission to any post secondary institutions which they are considering attending.
To contact the Guidance Department call: (519) 660-2797 extension 23040 (Mrs. Knelsen - Student Support Administrator). Our fax number is (519) 685-6054.
Students are assigned to counsellors based on the first letter in the student's surname:A to K: