Asymptomatic Testing for Students and Staff
To continue to support our schools, students, staff and families, the LDCSB is pleased to be able to facilitate voluntary targeted COVID-19 testing in partnership with Middlesex-London Health Unit/Southwestern Public Health and the Ministry of Education.
In addition to daily screening, masking and the other health and safety measures, targeted testing in schools is an important layer of protection that helps to limit the spread of COVID-19. Targeted testing will help ensure that our schools remain a safe environment for all to learn and work in.
Please note: these targeted COVID-19 testing opportunities are only available for asymptomatic students and staff. The location and targeted schools will be based on the Family of Schools, outlined below. Details, including dates and locations, will be sent directly to staff and families.
Asymptomatic Testing Groupings
- CCH, St. Jude, St. Martin, St. Mary Choir, and St. Michael
- John Paul II, Blessed Sacrament, Holy Family, St. Anne, St. Bernadette, St. Pius X
- Mother Theresa, St. Anthony French Immersion, St. John French Immersion, St. Kateri, St. Mark
- St. Thomas Aquinas, Jean Vanier, Notre Dame, St. George, St. Nicholas, St. Paul, St. Theresa
- Regina Mundi, Sir Arthur Carty, Holy Rosary, St. David (Dorchester), St. Francis, St. Sebastian
- St. Andre Bessette, St. Marguerite D’Youville, St. Catherine of Sienna, St. Patrick (Lucan), St. Thomas More
- Centre for Lifelong Learning, Continuing and Alternative Education, Alternative Learning Centre
- St. Joseph’s High School (St. Thomas), Assumption (Aylmer), Monsignor Morrison(St. Thomas), St. Anne’s (St. Thomas), St. Mary’s (West Lorne)
- St. Mary’s High School (Woodstock), Holy Family French Immersion (Woodstock), Monsignor JH O’Neil (Tillsonburg), St. Jude’s (Ingersoll), St. Joseph’s (Tillsonburg), St. Michael’s (Woodstock), St. Patrick’s (Woodstock)
- Holy Cross Secondary (Strathroy), St. Charles (Glencoe), Our Lady Immaculate (Strathroy), Our Lady of Lourdes (Delaware), Sacred Heart (Parkhill), St. Vincent de Paul (Strathroy)