CCH CO-OP FACEBOOK PAGE
What is it?
A program that allows students to apply two co-op credits towards their compulsory high school graduation requirements, with no limit on earning optional co-op credits.
Who is it for?
Students who are heading for university, college, apprenticeship or the workplace.
How does it help?
Students have the opportunity to:
- Experience hands-on learning
- "Test-drive" career options
- See the relevance of their classroom learning
- Develop the essential skills and habits required in the workplace
- Gain valuable work experience to help build a resumé for postsecondary programs and future employment
How to Apply for Coop:
Individual interview will be conduct by the end of the school year.
For More Information