Skip to main content
Centre for Lifelong Learning
Admissions & Registration
Visa Students



At the Centre for Lifelong Learning of the London District Catholic School Board we would like to invite you to come to Canada to learn English and visit our beautiful country.

International students bring a rich infusion of many cultures to our classrooms. 

Your knowledge and skills are welcome and wanted in our school in London, Ontario .

  • Canadian educational opportunities rank among the best in the world!
  • Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are also among the lowest in the world-especially to learn English as a Second Language
  • Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience London community employment if they are Visa qualified in addition to their permission to study here
  • Canada is a multicultural country. Regardless of your ethnic origin, you will feel at home in her and will often discover friendships with other students studying here.
  • According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest standards for quality of life in the world

Application Procedures Submission of Application for Evaluation

  1. The student submits a completed signed and dated CFLL Application Form.
  2. Photocopy of the student’s passport or birth certificate as proof of name and date of birth. 
  3. A copy of a translated transcript or school reports from the current year and last two years if applicable. 
  4. Proof of vaccination against tuberculosis, mumps, measles, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus and polio. 
  5. Proof of private health insurance coverage for the duration of the study period. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that during his/her entire stay, their health insurance remains active. 

The Centre for Lifelong Learning of the London District Catholic School Board will assume no liability for lapsed health coverage which could result in the student being asked to withdraw. 

Application packages must be submitted to:
The Centre for Lifelong Learning, 
1230 King Street
London Ontario  N5W 2Y2.

Attention: Assessment Dept.
Email –

Upon receipt, evaluation and acceptance of the completed application package, Visa student fees are due. 

The fees for 2017-2018 for English as a Second Language Classes are 

___________per semester

 _________per year.  

Payment can be made by bank draft, money order or certified cheque made payable to the Centre for Lifelong Learning by wire transfer if applying form outside of Canada.
If paying by wire please add $35.00. 

Once payment is received a conditional Letter of Acceptance will be issued. This letter will enable you to apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for authorization to enter Canada as a student. You must apply for and receive a Study Permit before leaving your home country to attend a school in Canada. Guidelines and an application form can be found on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website:​

Application to Study in Canada​

You should contact the Canadian Visa Office in your home country to see if you need to complete any additional forms or provide any additional documentation prior to coming here.

Already in Canada as a visitor and want to study ESL while you are here?

If you are already in Canada, check with immigration officials or a settlement worker to ensure that you have the correct visa classification to study in Canada longer than six months.

If you have come to visit and would like to study English for a short time while here (summer or for a semester or under 6 months)

Registration at the Centre for Lifelong Learning, once you are in Canada, is done by contacting the school to make an appointment to register and to get a current language assessment. 

If you need assistance in locating the school you can access the link below to Google maps to get directions to the school.

Centre for Lifelong Learning, 1230 King Street, London MAP​

To this registration appointment you must bring: 

1. Original and valid Study Permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada 

2. Passport and/or birth certificate 

3. Transcripts in English from your former school if you have them or verification for how your will obtain them once you have arrived.

 4. Proof of residency in the City of London

5. Cash, or debit card payment for ESL classes are accepted in our office.

The fees for 2017-2018 for English as a Second Language Classes are 

___________per class

___________per  Day (two daily)

___________per semester

___________per summer (Month of July)

___________pr Year.  

We can give you a language assessment if you are a visitor to determine your English language learning level at a  cost  of $______will be waived once you register and pay to join a class.