Our Library is filled with staff and student activity. Our library is home to a growing collection of books, videos, DVDs, magazines, and other resources. Our librarian is available to instruct a variety of information study and research skills to students of all grades and subject areas, and assist with personal study, research, and reading.
To ensure effective use of this area, the following policies apply:
- Since students use this area to work, study, or read, a quiet atmosphere is expected.
- While in our library, students are expected to follow the Holy Cross Code of Behaviour. Students need to be reminded that no food or drink and no book bags/backpacks including coats are permitted.
- Books and magazines may be signed out for a 21 day period. DVDs may be signed out for a 7 day period. Materials may be renewed. The overdue fine is twenty cents per book/day. Borrowers will be expected to reimburse our school for all lost or damaged materials.
- Computers located in our library are subject to the rules listed in our Computer usage Policy and are available to support academic purposes only.
- Students may use our photocopier for ten cents a page.