Mrs. Dupuis welcomes students and staff to our library to explore, research, read and learn! Please ask if you require any assistance!
Click below to find your next great read:
What are databases and why do you need them? Manager of Library Technical Services and Technology at Yavapai College Library (May 2012) has graciously granted us permission to share the following video:
The Databases available from our school board have thousands of articles from reputable publications that are provided for quality academic research:
The MTS Library White Pine Book Club members traveled to Toronto's Harbour Front Centre on May 16th to take part in the Festival of Trees celebration with hundreds of other students. It was a fun-filled day featuring an author's award ceremony, entertianment, workshops, autograph signings, prizes and much more! It was a perfect way to end a fantastic writer's competion! Click on the White Pine Award link to view this year's award winner. Here are a few pics highlighting the trip!
LDCSB Library Mission Statement
To provide access to a variety of informational resources to support the curriculum, foster a love for reading, and ensure the school community is effective users of information for learning and for leisure.
LDCSB School Library Goals
- Educate students on the functionality, organization and purpose of libraries so that they can be library users for life
- Demonstrate how to research with purpose and process
- Promote and foster a love for reading for pleasure and learning
- Develop library collections that encompass a variety of formats to support Catholic Graduate Expectations
- Facilitate the use of technology for learning, research and communication