Mother Teresa Catholic Secondary School
HCSA PD DAY FLYER.pdf
MTS PD Day Camp -Hockey Canada Skills Academy Registration Form.pdf
Open to students in grades 10, the Hockey Canada Skills Academy will help student athletes improve and enrich their individual hockey skills, while developing their personal fitness. This course will emphasize building character through achieving both athletic and scholastic success. On ice sessions led by highly trained staff, strength and conditioning designed to maximize physical attributes, and a focus on leadership, citizenship and career exploration will position the student athlete to achieve their individual goals.
PAIRED PROGRAMMING FOR SUCCESS
PAL2O – Large Group Activities & CHV2O/GLC2O Careers/Civics
- 40-50 hours on ice time dedicated to skill development that is transferable to many other activities and learning situations. (no team tactics, systems or games…no shinny here!)
- 60-70 hours will focus on Health and Nutrition, Decision Making and Sexuality, fitness and various other activities which many include broomball, personal fitness, low organizational games, group activities etc.
2018-2019 FEE STRUCTURE FOR HOCKEY CANADA SKILLS PROGRAM
The fee for the program is $300. Full payment is due with the completed registration. Payment can be in the form of a cheque made payable to Mother Teresa Hockey Academy or online via the school website. If completed online please attach receipt to application package. The fee is non-refundable without a medical note.
Included in that fee will be:
- 40-50 on ice sessions with a Teacher and/or a Skills Instructor
- Your own Hockey Canada Skills Academy Jersey
- One way transportation from the rink to the school daily
Students are required to provide their own transportation to the arena each day before school when we are having on ice sessions.
The number of sections running will be determined by total enrollment in the course.
REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL 8AM ON FEBRUARY 14TH, 2018
- Register at Mother Teresa C.S.S
- Select PAL2O as one of your choices; CHV2O/GLC2O (Civics/Careers) will automatically be selected
- Print off MTS registration form and complete
- Return the completed registration form along with fees to Mr. Montesi at Mother Teresa C.S.S
- Cheque or online payment is accepted.
|Jason Montesi||Lead Teacher||519-675-4433 email@example.com|
|Ana Paula Fernandes||Principal||519-675-4433 firstname.lastname@example.org|