School Messenger: Used to report child's absence, late arrival, early departure, and leave and return (i.e. doctor's appointments)
At London District Catholic School Board, one of our greatest priorities is ensuring that students have
arrived safely at school each and every day.
To enhance our existing absence-checking procedures, we are implementing a new system called
SchoolMessenger. SchoolMessenger makes it easier than ever to report your child’s absence in
advance. Instead of calling the school, you can report an absence through an app on your mobile
device, through a website, or by calling a toll-free number.
Types of Absences I Can Manage with SchoolMessenger
• Full-Day Absence (1-5 days)
• Late Arrival
• Early Departure
• Leave and Return (i.e. doctor’s appointment)
How to Report an Absence Using SchoolMessenger:
• App: download and install the SchoolMessenger app (BLUE icon above) from the Apple App
Store, Google Play Store. You will need to sign up for an account using your contact information
the school already has on file. Once you are logged in, select Attendance then Report an
• Website: Go to https://go.schoolmessenger.com/#/account/signup Once you are logged
in, select Attendance then Report an Absence
• Phone: Call 1-833-275-6702 to report an absence using the automated phone system.
DO NOT email, send a note or call the school to report an absence.
These options are available 24
hours/day, 7 days a week. Future absences can be reported at any time.