Presenting Susan Hopkins on Self-Reg Parenting
- Presenting Susan Hopkins on Self-Reg Parenting
- 1/22/2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School
Susan Hopkins, Executive Director of The MEHRIT Centre, will introduce the Shanker Self-Reg Framework and show how Self-Reg gives parents a new path to understanding, supporting and connecting with their children.
Topics to Include:
* How stress affects your kids and what you can do about it.
* What is Self–regulation and why is it key to understanding children
* The difference between stress behaviour and misbehaviour .
* The Importance of relationships.
* The relationship between self regulation and anxiety
* How stress affects parenting and how Stress Reg can help
* No bubble wrapping! How Self–Reg and good relationships build children’s resilience and independence.
Register here: http://bit.ly/LDCSB_Susan_Hopkins_evening
Any questions, please direct to firstname.lastname@example.org