The Board's Facility Partnership Policy, Policy Code: K 4.4 specifies the criteria for selecting facilities suitable for community partnerships and provides the parameters that community partners must follow when occupying identified unused space in open schools and administrative buildings of the Board. All community partners identified in the policy will receive written notification from the Board of all facilities that have been identified for potential partnership opportunities. The Board will hold at least one public meeting annually to discuss partnership opportunities with these entities.
Information pertaining to facilities identified for partnership and notices of public meetings will be posted below. See also the Ministry of Education Community Planning and Partnership Guideline (below) and the Board's Capital Plan.
- St. Anne’s Catholic Elementary School – 84 Park Avenue, St. Thomas. Proposed 12 room addition for completion in 2023/24.
- New Northeast London Elementary School – new 400 pupil place elementary facility for completion in 2023/24 within the City of London.
The following open schools have been operating with greater than 200 surplus pupil places for the past two years, and are also offered for community partnership:
- Holy Cross Catholic Secondary School – 367 Second Street, Strathroy N7G 4K6
- Mother Teresa Catholic Secondary School – 1065 Sunningdale Road East, London N5X 4B1
- Regina Mundi College – 5250 Wellington Road South, London N6E 3X8
- St. Mary’s Catholic High School – 431 Juliana Drive, Woodstock N4V 1E8
Administration has scheduled a meeting to discuss these partnership opportunities with all interested agencies on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in the London & Middlesex Meeting Room, at the Catholic Education Centre, London District Catholic School Board, 5200 Wellington Road South, London, Ontario.
If your agency is attending this meeting, please send a confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If agencies are interested in pursuing partnership opportunities and/or wish to share relevant strategic planning information, please notify the undersigned as soon as possible.
London District Catholic School Board
5200 Wellington Road South
London, ON N6E 3X8